.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tulane Honors Program

Thursday, April 06, 2006

What is Tulane's Honors Program About?

I am thrilled that so many of you have IM'd me with questions about Tulane Honors Program! I am happy to chat with you, but since many of you have the same question, I have posted my PowerPoint presentation about our Program in web format. Please feel free to look over the information and by all means, IM or email if you have any more questions!

UPDATE: I fixed a few visual items with the PPT/Web page, but some of the images will still look funky and Windows IE may still warn you not to trust it (because MS PowerPoint saves it to web format that uses scripts). So! Here is the new and improved movie version! Just pause it when you get to something you would like to read more carefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home