.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tulane Honors Program

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Registration Reminders

Just a couple of quick reminders.

  • Seniors doing a thesis will register for 500H in their majors department once they have returned to campus.

  • There are fewer H classes being offered this semester so be sure to use the Honors Option which will allow any course to become an Honors course. (This semester, any course is eligible! Even below the 300 level.)

    I will be on the road the next two weeks. I will be at Berkeley on Monday to visit with Tulane students in the Bay Area (Monday 7-9pm in Room 105 of Boalt Hall) and then at my discipline's conference in Philly. I will have internet access for most of the time so please email me or IM (if you can catch me) with any questions you have. If you are really concerned, leave me your phone number and I will ring you back.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home