.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tulane Honors Program

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tulane University Emergency Information

As you all know by now the city is a mess. I do not yet have a clear sense of what will happen for this semester. Dr. Cowen and his administrative team have relocated to Houston as of today (Thursday) and I expect to hear an announcement within the next 2-3 days. Please continue to monitor the link above for the latest information.

Thank you to those concerned, my wife and our children are safe and our house suffered minimal damage (we are in Covington). There is no power or phones so we have relocated to be with family. I can be reached at cmm @ drsbrady.com

1 Comments:

  • So glad to hear you made it through okay - my thoughts and prayers are with y'all.

    -K

    By Blogger Katie, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home