.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tulane Honors Program

Friday, September 02, 2005

No School this Fall at Tulane

From President Cowen. Please see the link above for the full statement.
Since my relocation to Houston, I have had more access to information about the situation in New Orleans. I was hopeful that recovery would soon progress. However, given the ongoing situation in the city, I am forced to make an extremely difficult decision – Tulane University cannot hold a fall semester on its campus.


UPDATE: Several folks, including the comment below, are asking about how scholarship, credits, etc. will transfer. I have sent messages to the senior administrators asking for specific answers. For Senior students who are wanting to write an Honors thesis please contact me directly at cmm @drsbrady.com and I will discuss it with you. This will not be a problem for you!

1 Comments:

  • Has anyone gotten any information on other universities' policies on honoring academic scholarships? What about Junior year/ semesters abroad? Does anyone have info on contacting leadership team in Houston?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home