.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tulane Honors Program

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Orientation! Are you ready?

Incoming Freshmen: You will be receiving your orientation CD and packet of info soon. In the meantime (or if you lose your CD) you can access the same information from this site.

Advising: You will also be getting the name, email address and phone number of your college advisor. You will need to contact them to sort out your schedule and other questions regarding requirements, AP credit, etc. You are also VERY welcome to call, email, or IM me (drcbrady on AIM)!

I will, however, be out of town for the first week of July. Being the geek that I am I will not be out of touch! Just call the office and leave your number and I will return your call, or better yet, just drop me an email or IM when you see me online!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home