This page is openly available (the rest of The Chronicle is subscription based) and has a number of grants and fellowship opportunities posted. The latest posted is a summer fellowship for minority sophomores:
The Institute for International Public Policy (IIPP) is seeking applicants for the eighth class of the IIPP Fellowship Program. Completed applications must be received by March 15, 2005 for the class that will begin in the summer of 2005.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
* Sophomore student, enrolled full-time at a four-year institution
* U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
* Minimum 3.2 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale)
* Strong interest in a career in international service
* Underrepresented minority: African American, Hispanic/Latino American, American Indian, Asian American, Alaskan Native, Native Hawaiian, or Pacific Islander